HELP FOR THE TREASURER
The Treasurer’s role is to ensure the club finances are kept up to date. At the beginning of the year you should sit with the fellow executive and establish the budget: what incomes you’re expecting for that year (member dues), as well as anticipated expenses. At your executive meeting you can provide updates on what you budgeted vs. what actually happened – and keep track of who has renewed their dues/been reimbursed for expenses.
Here are resources that will assist you keeping your club finance on track:
- Sign in to Toastmasters.org and take the training (click here).
- TM Appropriate Uses of Club Funds (click here).
- Full Treasurer Budget Workbook.
Budget Workbook By Individual Page:
- Year-Start Budget Form
- Year-End Report
- Appendix A: Report Adjustment
- Appendix B: Member Due Tracker
- Appendix C: Reimbursement Tracker
- Appendix D: Announcement Guide